Have you been searching for the best Sump Pump Switch for your needs? You are at the right place. We recognize that amidst so many choices in the market, it can be perplexing and confusing to make the right pick.
This article will help you choose the right Sump Pump Switch with more ease. We have taken into consideration the varied needs and wants of
all segments of consumers to give you the perfect guide on how to pick the right product. So that you can shop worry-free!
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate I Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
Quick Views For Below Chat
Best Sump Pump Switch Reviews
- Universal design works with many pumps; For use with sump and utility pumps
- Non-mercury activated switch
- 10-foot water resistant power cord with piggyback plug, Includes mounting bracket and clamp
- 120-Volt maximum pump running current 10 Amp, RU, CSA Certified
- Superior Pump's Float Switches are Built to Last, engineered with quality components and are 100% factory tested
- Compatible with most sump pumps
- Large floats detect 1/4 in. water level rises, automatically activating the sump pump
- Second float provides additional protection to ensure automatic pump activation
- Protective float switch cage helps keep debris and wires from interfering with float movement; vented, curved bottom reduces debris build-up under the float
- Allows the sump pump to run for an additional 10 seconds to drain excess water from the sump pit
- ACHIEVE COMPLETE CONTROL OF SUMP PUMP CYCLE TIME WITH 12FT SENSOR CABLES: The Hi-Lo dual-sensor design maximizes the pump’s performance by allowing it to run longer, more efficient cycles. Fewer cycles = Less wear and tear on the pump and decreased energy consumption that can lower your electric bill!
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL SUMP PUMP APPLICATIONS: Versatile and easy to install, the HC6000v2 works with all sump pump systems (< 15 Amps) and can replace any existing float switch. Ideal for narrow or crowded pits!
- BUILT-IN ALARMS SOUND WHEN A PROBLEM OCCURS: Achieve the ultimate peace of mind with built-in alarms that will sound to alert you to problems such as pump failure, high water, blocked discharge pipe, weak ground, and more! All alarms can be individually muted or silenced using the Smart Button.
- NO CLEANING* & NO MOVING PARTS: Sensors are unaffected by minerals or debris in the water when installed with the HydroCheck Sensor Installation Kit. The electronic control module provides the ultimate reliability by eliminating moving parts that can seize up or fail.
- TESTED TO MORE THAN 1 MILLION CYCLES WITH A 5 YEAR WARRANTY: Manufactured in the USA and backed by an exceptional customer support team that is available to answer all of your product and installation questions! Tested to more than 1 million cycles, this tried-and-true technology has been trusted by industry professionals for more than 20 years!
- Universal replacement for most tether switch applications
- Suitable for use with Sump, Sewage, or Effluent Pumps
- 10 foot power cord with piggyback plug for ease of installation
- Rated for up to 15 amps
- Includes hose clamp and cord grip for easy installation onto the pump's discharge pipe
- Rated for up to 1 Million Cycles for ultimate reliability
- Universal Replacement comes completely assembled and ready to mount on pump discharge pipe
- Ideal replacement for sump, sewage, and effluent applications
- 10' long power cord with a piggyback plug for easy installation and replacement
- Universal design replaces most external pedestal pump float switches
- Durable metal switch arm
- Includes wire leads and mounting hardware
These are the criteria we have chosen our Sump Pump Switch on. Does our process stop there? Heck, no! The most important thing that you should know about us is, we’re always updating our website to provide timely and relevant information.
Since reader satisfaction is our utmost priority, we have a final layer of filtration. And that is you, the reader! If you find any Sump Pump Switch featured here Incorrect, irrelevant, not up to the mark, or simply outdated, please let us know.
Your feedback is always welcome and we’ll try to promptly correct our list as per your reasonable suggestion.