Have you been searching for the best Bias Tape Maker Kit for your needs? You are at the right place. We recognize that amidst so many choices in the market, it can be perplexing and confusing to make the right pick.
This article will help you choose the right Bias Tape Maker Kit with more ease. We have taken into consideration the varied needs and wants of
all segments of consumers to give you the perfect guide on how to pick the right product. So that you can shop worry-free!
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate I Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
Quick Views For Below Chat
Best Bias Tape Maker Kit Reviews
- Bias tape makers set of 5 sizes :1/4" 3/8" 1/2" 3/4" 1" Set ( 6mm 9mm 12mm 18mm 25mm)
- A precision tool that folds fabric into perfect halves automatically£¬the sewing binding tool Easy to use, quick, precise, economical. Perfect for creating your own bias tapes in minutes
- Make any fabric into an accent, border or trim. Its fast, economical and perfectly coordinated. Pull the fabric through and iron--folds it perfectly, ready for sewing on or gluing
- Using Directions: Size 6mm: fit for cut the fabric 12mm widths; Size 9mm: fit for cut the fabric 18mm widths; Size 12mm: fit for cut the fabric 24mm widths; Size 18mm: fit for cut the fabric 36mm widths; Size 25mm: fit for cut the fabric 46mm widths
- HOW TO USE：1.To cut bias strips first cut across the fabric at a 45° angle then cut strips parallet to this freshly cut edge in the width you need.2.Wrong side up feed bias strip into wide end of tape maker use awl to pull fabric through.3.Pin end of strip to ironing board Pull tape maker and press in folds keep iron close to tape maker.
- Bias Tape Maker Kits OF 5 Sizes 1/4"(6MM) 3/8"(9MM) 1/2"(12MM) 3/4"(18MM)1"(25MM)
- You will get 4pcs craft clips ,1pc binder foot and awl ,10pcs quilting pins, 5 different size bias tape maker
- The binder foot will fit for Brother, Babylock, Janome, Kenmore, Singer and many more sewing machines that use a snap on foot.
- Bias tape maker can be widely used in various leathercraft, tailor patchwork, DIY and much more
- Sewing Tool Kit: You will get 5 bias tape makers, instruction, 4 pcs sewing clips, 10 pcs ball point straight pins, bias binding foot, tape measure, awl sewing accessories, and supplies.
- Bias Tape Set: Included 5x bias tape makers (6mm/9mm/12mm/18mm/25mm). Choose the fabric pattern you like, Easily DIY your own bias tape to make quilt binding seams, sewing, serging, crafting, fishing, and little projects, like placemats, bibs, armhole, neckline, applique and so on.
- Box Packaging: All sewing accessories are placed in a box, which is convenient to find and store, store efficiently, and is not easy to lose.
- High Compatibility: The multifunctional binder foot is generic, will fit for Brother, Babylock, Janome, Kenmore, Singer, and many more sewing machines that use a snap on foot.
- How to Use: 1 According to the required width, cut into parallel strips at a 45-degree angle. 2. Pull up the back of the bias belt, put the cloth strip into the wide opening, and then use an awl to pull it out from the head of the bias belt. 3. Fix the stretched cloth strip on the ironing board with positioning pins. When pulling the beveling belt, place the iron close to the top of the beveling head, so that the tensioned cloth strip can be formed immediately.
- ✅ 🕚 CREATE Your OWN Unique BIAS TAPE for your project that fits your style when you can't find the right size, length, or bias pattern. Our Sewing Bias Tape Maker Kit will help to SIMPLIFY the PROCESS, REDUCE MISTAKES & GET RESULTS in MINUTES, not hours
- ✅ 📈 BIAS TAPE Makers SET w/ Easy to Use INSTRUCTIONS: Our Seam Binding Maker includes 4 Universal bias tape tools 1/4"(6mm) 1/2"(12mm) 3/4"(18mm) 1"(25mm), 4 craft clips, a log awl, 50 quilting pins & an adjustable bias tape binding foot for quilting that fits most of sewing machines
- ✅ 🎯 Sewing Bias Tape - Easy, Fun & Quick in a FEW EASY STEPS: 1. Choose the fabric that you like 2. Cut the fabric strip at a 45-degree angle 3. Use the awl tool to feed the strip through the bias maker tool 4. Pull the handle of the bias maker tool while ironing the fabric strip and that's it. Bind seams, quilt, finish raw edges, etc
- 👝 🎁 CUSTOM DESIGN Case: The stunning Black Custom-Designed Case keeps everything in place & well organized. LOVELY PRESENT- Our stunning bias tape makers set makes for a practical gift for your sewing-enthusiast friends! Get this kit and help them create stunning projects for everyone!
- ✅ Have you always had a HARD TIME MAKING a SEAM on the BIAS? Then our bias tape maker tools can help. These tools allow this difficult job to be made easier & quicker. Add a cute contrast to your home craft projects, kids school projects and more. Enjoy!
- ❤️【Standard Size & Bias Tape Set】Fit in the majority of sewing machines, This bias tape maker set of 4 sizes including 6mm,12mm,18mm,25mm binding maker, four litter clips, a wooden awl,50 pieces bead needles, and one adjustable bias binder foot, which can meet your needs for making bias tapes., the smaller Sewing clips are perfect for those hard to reach spots as well as using them to mark where not to sew.
- ❤️【DIY Complete Bias Tape Set】If you are making bias tape for appliqué or any sewing project, this sewing tool is for you! Choose the fabric pattern you like, Easily DIY your own bias tape to make quilt binding seams, sewing, serging, crafting, fishing, and little projects, like placemats, bibs, armhole, neckline, applique and so on.
- ❤️【Versatile & Bias Binding Foot】The sewing awl can take the cloth strip and untie cloth strip knot. Four different fabric bias tapes, you can choose which one you need according to the situation. And you can secure the tissue or the cloth with the bead needles. Snap-on adjustable bias tape binding foot fits all low shank snap-on singers, domestic sewing machine, they are sturdy and useful for all types of crafts.
- ❤️【Make Single/ Double Fold Bias Binding】1/4'' Bias Tape Maker, 1/2'' Bias Strip= 1/4'' Single Fold Bias Tape= 1/8'' Double Fold Bias Tape, Single-fold bias tape can be ironed in half lengthwise to make double-fold bias tape, it's a really handy addition to the sewing tool kit.
- ❤️【How to Make Bias Tape】These work great for making bias tape. Cut your fabric strips the same size as the large opening, cut a point on one end, and feed through while you iron. Make your own bias tape. Not only is it economical, but you can also quickly make the colors or patterns you need for your project!
- Sewing tool kit: You will get 4 bias tape makers, 60 pcs sewing clips, 50 pcs ballpoint straight pins, 1 pcs bias binding foot, tape measure, awl sewing accessories, and other supplies.
- Bias Tape Set: Included 4 x bias tape makers (Green 1/4'', Yellow 1/2'', Red 3/4'', Blue 1''). Choose the fabric pattern you like, Easily DIY your own bias tape to make quilt binding seams, sewing, serging, crafting, fishing, and little projects, like placemats, bibs, armhole, neckline, applique and so on.
- 50 Pcs sewing clips: Abundant quantity, rich quantity, can easily fix multiple layers of fabric, strong fixation, convenient for your work.
- High compatibility: The binder foot is generic, will fit for Brother, Babylock, Janome, Kenmore, Singer, and many more sewing machines that use a snap-on foot.
- High-quality materials: The quality of these sewing accessories is excellent, beautiful colors, long service life, durable, strong, very suitable for hand sewing.
- COMPLETE BIAS TAPE SET: This bias tape makers set of 4 sizes including 6mm,12mm,18mm, 25mm binding maker, four fixing clips, a wooden awl, 50 pieces positioning pin, and one adjustable bias binder foot, which can meet your needs for making bias tapes.
- VERSATILE: The sewing awl can take the cloth strip and untie cloth strip knot. Four different fabric bias tapes, you can choose which one you need according to the situation. And you can secure the tissue or the cloth with the bead needles.
- BOX: You can put all of the bias tape maker tools into it, which can not only save the space, but also prevent any loss. This convenient binder maker kit help you fold fabric into perfect halves automatically and can help you make bias tapes in minutes instead of hours.
- STANDARD SIZE: Fit in majority of sewing machines like Haitral, brother, babylock, janome, Kenmore, singer, Juki, so you can buy this binding tape maker kit at ease.
- USAGE: 1.Make cloth strip:Basing on the width which you need, cut pieces of parallel cloth strips on the 45 degree angle. 2.Let the back of the bias tapes upward, let cloth strip into the wide mouth, and use awl to pull the cloth strip from the head of bias tape. 3.Let the positioning needle to fixed the pulled cloth strip on the scalding plate. when you are pulling the bias tape, let the iron close to the head part of bias tape, which can make the pulled cloth strip be shaped immediately.
These are the criteria we have chosen our Bias Tape Maker Kit on. Does our process stop there? Heck, no! The most important thing that you should know about us is, we’re always updating our website to provide timely and relevant information.
Since reader satisfaction is our utmost priority, we have a final layer of filtration. And that is you, the reader! If you find any Bias Tape Maker Kit featured here Incorrect, irrelevant, not up to the mark, or simply outdated, please let us know.
Your feedback is always welcome and we’ll try to promptly correct our list as per your reasonable suggestion.